Last update: 22/11/2022
The present website, accessible at the URL
rocalecalzature.it (rocale.it, rocalecalzature.com) (henceforth referred to as “Website”), is
exclusive property of Rocalè S.r.l. unipersonale,
with registered office in 20131 – Milano, via Nicola Piccinni n. 3, C.F./P. IVA 07692410967, Numero REA MI – 1975981.
We specify that payments, refunds and all monetary transactions
generated from purchases and returns are received, sent and
processed by “Sugo S.n.c. di Federico Sacchi e Cristian Antolini”
(Sugo Snc, Sugo Solutions, www.sugosolutions.com) with registered
office in via G. Matteotti n. 154, 40014 Crevalcore (BO), Italy, C.F. / P. IVA 03269341206, REA BO – 505415, which collects payments
in the name and on behalf of Rocalè S.r.l. unipersonale, and is entrusted and commissioned by the
Seller to manage the Website, all related services and monetary
transactions generated from the purchase of Products on the Website
or from their return.
Accessing to the present Website, using it and navigating through its
pages, automatically confer the status of User and imply the full
regulating the use of the Website) as well as of the
General Sale Conditions,
and any other note, legal notice, statement or disclaimer that may be
published anywhere on the Website, which shall all be deemed legally
binding for Website Visitors as provided under Italian law.
In any case, this Website is not intended for natural persons under 18
years of age.
Users who do not intend to accept one or more of the following Terms of
Use are invited to immediately interrupt the use of the Website.
Users undertake to use the Website and any data, information or material
available on the Website only for legitimate purposes, in accordance
may arise from unlawful use of the contents and/or from the violation of
any applicable legislation.
without notice, at the discretion of Rocalè S.r.l. unipersonale; Users are therefore invited to constantly consult
about the conditions applied.
modification that, in any case, will be published on the
Website, shall remain in full force throughout Customer’s
use of the Website and of its relative contents, materials
- Even after terminating the use of the Website, the following
provisions of the present Terms will remain in force and
continue to be binding, due to their ultractivity. In
particular they concern:
- the exclusion and limitation of Rocalè S.r.l. unipersonale liability;
- the law applicable to the contract and to its execution;
- jurisdiction and competent Court to settle eventual
2. WEBSITE PURPOSES.
- The present Website is based on commercial purposes: through
it, Rocalè S.r.l. unipersonale intends to sell Products
exclusively to Consumers, that is to natural persons acting
on the present Website for personal purposes unrelated to
their own commercial, entrepreneurial or professional
activity eventually performed. For this reason, Rocalè S.r.l. unipersonale reserves the right to refuse to accept
any purchase order proposal submitted by subjects other than
the final consumer, as well as any other purchase order
with the General Sale Conditions.
- In any case, contents published on the Website are not
periodic and cannot therefore be regarded as “editorial
product” under the Law n. 62/2001.
3. SERVICE SUSPENSION OR INTERRUPTION.
- Rocalè S.r.l. unipersonale reserves the right to suspend
or interrupt, temporarily or permanently, the functions of
the Website at any time, including the access to the present
Website, to its pages, contents or related services.
- The User acknowledges that, for these operations Rocalè S.r.l. unipersonale will in no way be liable towards users
or third parties.
4. CONTENTS, COPYRIGHTS, TRADEMARKS AND DOMAIN NAMES.
- The entire Website, including all its web pages, ideas,
graphics, contents, audio-visual materials and, more in
general, any other creative content related to the Website
and to its services, are owned by Rocalè S.r.l. unipersonale, with the exception of marks and other distinctive
signs identifying the Products sold on the Website.
- These contents cannot be reproduced, used or represented by
the User, least of all for purposes that can be can be
considered illicit and/or are expressly prohibited by the
expressly recognised by Rocalè S.r.l. unipersonale or in
cases and within the limits permitted by the law.
- Users are granted the non-transferable and limited right of
private and non-commercial use of the present Website and/or
of its services.
- All marks and distinctive signs identifying the Products
sold on the Website are registered trademarks of their
respective owners and are used on the present Website with
the sole purpose of distinguishing, describing and
advertising the Products on sale. A registered trademark
owner has the exclusive right to use his/her own trademark.
- Users are not authorised, unless otherwise provided by
Rocalè S.r.l. unipersonale or by any other owner of
registered trademarks published on the Website, to use the
above mentioned trademarks for distinguishing other goods or
services, even if not similar to those available on the
Website or belonging to other trademark owners.
- Most trademarks referring to Products sold on the present
Website correspond to popular brands known to the general
public and therefore to each User.
- Any unlawful or unauthorised use of the above mentioned
trademarks is absolutely forbidden. Likewise, it is not in
any way allowed to use these marks or any other distinctive
sign present on the Website to take unfair advantage of the
distinguishing character or repute of the trademark, or to
be detrimental to the trademark or to its owner.
- Rocalè S.r.l. unipersonale undertakes to remove, as early
as possible, any content declared unlawful by a Judicial
Authority. Likewise it will be removed any content
considered illicit as established in the sole discretion of
Rocalè S.r.l. unipersonale and eventually reported by
Users. In this case, Rocalè S.r.l. unipersonale will
properly inform the competent authority
- In case Rocalè S.r.l. unipersonale would ascertain,
directly or after Users’ report, the infringement of the
relevant national and/or international legislation, he
reserves the right to interrupt the access to the present
Website, as well as to its specific contents and materials.
5. USERS’ OBLIGATIONS.
- Users undertake to make diligent use of the present Website
and of the services available therefrom, in full observance
well as of the General Sale Conditions,
statement or disclaimer that may be published anywhere on
- All information provided by the User through whatever means,
aimed at obtaining the provision of the services offered
Rocalè S.r.l. unipersonale, must be truthful and
complete. In any case, the User will be solely responsible
for eventual false and/or incomplete declarations, false
and/or incomplete information provided, as well as eventual
damages incurred by Rocalè S.r.l. unipersonale or third
- Moreover, Users shall NOT (by way of non-exhaustive
example): make use of tools, software or scripts that might
be detrimental to the Website and to the tools used by
Rocalè S.r.l. unipersonale (and its technicians) for the
provision of its services; violate or attempt to alter any
aspect of the services provided on the Website; block,
overwrite, modify or copy where it is not necessary for the
proper use of the services provided on the Website;
reproduce contents making use of “robot/crawler” search
engines; reproduce and disclose Website contents to the
public without prior authorization; manipulate data and
contents present on the Website; undertake any action that
might hinder the proper functioning of Rocalè S.r.l. unipersonale’s infrastructure and of the Website;
commit or encourage an offence; disturb other Users; send
unsolicited material, also known as “spam”; transmit and/or
spread any virus, trojan, worm, malware, logic bomb, or any
other material that might be technologically harmful;
violate confidentiality and privacy or be in any way obscene
or offensive; infringe property rights, including industrial
and intellectual property, of any person.
6. ACCOUNT CREATION
- In order to take advantage of certain services, Users can
create a personal account, registering on the Website
according to the following procedure:
- click on “my account”, or “Account”, or on the stylized
user icon displayed on the menu bar at the top of every
page of the Website;
- click then on “Create an account”;
- alternatively, access through Amazon Pay personal
account (in relation to which Rocalè S.r.l. unipersonale is not responsible in any way for inefficiencies
or damages eventually caused to the Customer), or create
a personal account on the Website, filling the mandatory
fields “Name”, “Surname”, “e-mail address”, “date of
birth” and “password”, ensuring that the latter is
correct by filling also the “confirm password” field,
necessary to crosscheck the two boxes;
- click on the “Submit” button, displayed on the bottom,
in order to complete the registration process.
- The system will automatically send to the User an e-mail
confirming the registration.
- When the account creation procedure will be successfully
completed, the registered User will be able to have access
to his/her personal “my account” section, which offers the
following information services:
- you can track your order;
- you can consult your orders and purchases history;
- you can view and modify your personal contact details
and shipping information;
- you can modify your own access data;
- you can request the return of purchased Products.
- you can view and modify eventual Website applications
and their preferences.
- We specify that, in any case, as indicated in the General
Sales Conditions, it is possible to purchase Products on the
Website also without account registration, although this
would imply the impossibility of using the information
services described above.
- Users shall note that, after accessing to any Website
section through a public computer (for example in a internet
point, public library, university classroom, etc.), is
advisable to carefully perform the log-out procedure after
the last session of use; otherwise, other users of the same
device may have access to the account previously used.
- Moreover, in case of access from mobile devices (for
example: smartphone or tablet), through web browser or
application, it is possible that, basing on device’s
setting, the User account remains connected; we therefore
suggest to protect your mobile devices with a password and,
if lost or stolen, to use the remote data cancellation
option (if available) to delete all personal information
stored on the device and, ultimately, change the password of
the account registered on the Website.
- Registered Users may, at any time and for any reason,
request the cancellation of their account sending an e-mail
to [email protected]; Users will receive
the relative deletion confirmation via e-mail.
- Account credentials (e-mail address and password) shall be
used exclusively by the User and may not be shared with
third parties; the User undertakes to retain these
credentials with confidentiality, ensuring that no one can
access them, and to promptly inform Rocalè S.r.l. unipersonale in case he/she suspects or becomes aware of an
unauthorised access or improper use of these credentials.
- Each User can create only one personal account on the
Website: is therefore expressly prohibited to make multiple
- Rocalè S.r.l. unipersonale reserves the right to delete a
User account in case of violation of the present Terms of
Use, or in case that the personal data provided by the User
are not complete, truthful and correct, without prejudice to
- As already pointed out in paragraph 3.1 of the present Terms
of Use, Rocalè S.r.l. unipersonale reserves the right to
suspend or interrupt, temporarily or permanently, the
functions of the Website at any time, including the access
to the present Website, to its pages, contents or related
services, especially for security reasons.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
- The present website and all related services are offered “as
is” without any operation guarantee.
- Users acknowledge that the use of the present website and of
its services is at their own risk. In particular, Rocalè S.r.l. unipersonale doesn’t provide any specific guarantee
on eventual expected results, desired or achieved through
the use of the present Website and of the relative services,
and cannot be held liable for User’s claims related to the
use or malfunction of the Website or of its services.
- Also by means of its own appointed external representatives,
Rocalè S.r.l. unipersonale has adopted technical and
organizational measures to protect the security and
integrity of personal data relating to services, traffic and
electronic communications, in order to avoid risks of damage
or destruction of confidential data and information
regarding Users, as well as unauthorised or non compliant
accesses to these data and information.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that Rocalè S.r.l. unipersonale cannot be held in breach of its obligations or
considered responsible in case of delays and malfunctions of
the Website or of its services, as well as in case of
damages, direct or indirect, caused to Users or to third
parties, resulting from events occurring beyond the Seller’s
reasonable and physical control, such as, by way of non
- malfunction and/or failure of the services provided by
telecommunications operators and/or of the electrical
equipment and lines, as well as of telephone and/or digital
and cyber connections not directly managed by Rocalè S.r.l. unipersonale or by persons acting under its
- malfunction of the terminals or other systems of
communication used by the Customer;
- actions undertaken by other Users or persons having access
to the same Internet connection;
- other events deriving from accidental circumstances and/or
- In case of interruption of the functionalities of the
website, Rocalè S.r.l. unipersonale undertakes to restore
them as promptly as possible.
- Rocalè S.r.l. unipersonale takes all appropriate measures
in order to prevent the publication on the Website of any
contents, images, videos, sounds or graphics describing or
representing scenes or situations of physical or
psychological violence, or anything that could be deemed
offensive to human dignity, freedom of sexual and religious
expression, human and civil rights.
- In any case, Rocalè S.r.l. unipersonale does not
guarantee that the above-mentioned contents are appropriate
or lawful in other Countries outside Italy. If the User
should identify the above-described situations, please do
not access the Website. Nevertheless, in case the User
decides to access the Website and use the services offered,
this will happen exclusively under his/her own
responsibility and freedom of choice.
8. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND CONTENTS.
- The Website may contain references (or links) to third-party
websites, contents and materials stored on third-party
servers, which are not in any way controlled or monitored by
Rocalè S.r.l. unipersonale, who therefore declines any
possible liability related to these third-party websites’
content, operation, accuracy, lawfulness, reliability,
- The mere possibility of directly accessing from the present
Website to third-party websites, contents and materials,
does not in itself imply the approval or sponsorship of
these. For this reason, the Seller shall not be liable for
any loss, damage or cost incurred by the User or by third
parties. Likewise, he does not guarantee that these
third-party websites, contents and materials are regularly
- By deciding to access to third-party websites, contents and
materials, the User acknowledges and accepts that the
other note, legal notice, statement or disclaimer that may
be published anywhere on the present Website, are no longer
valid for third-party websites, contents and materials.
- Rocalè S.r.l. unipersonale strictly prohibits the use of
meta-tags and framing techniques on its
Website pages, that is the display of a Website page into
another website, preventing the recognition of contents’
authorship. The publication of a link to the Website,
instead, shall only be permitted prior written authorization
provided by Rocalè S.r.l. unipersonale
- Rocalè S.r.l. unipersonale reserves the right to
undertake any type of action necessary to protect its rights
and legitimate interests in the event of pecuniary or
non-pecuniary damages including, by way of non-exhaustive
example, damages in terms of honour, reputation or image.
9. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ON THE WEBSITE.
- Users can have access and browse the Website without
revealing their identity or providing any personal data,
unless otherwise required by the
and except for the purchase of Products
offered on the Website.
- In case the User wants to receive information or contact
Rocalè S.r.l. unipersonale he/she must provide some
personal data and fill the specific contact form. Before
submitting his/her own personal data, the User is invited to
carefully read the .
- The User is invited to refrain from communicating, throught
the contact form or via e-mail, any data belonging to
special categories of data as intended by article n.9 of the
EU Personal data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“General
Data Protection Regulation” – GDPR).
- Rocalè S.r.l. unipersonale declares that the treatment of
personal data, acquired during users’ browsing and use of
Website services and functionalities, will take place, now
and in the future, in full compliance with the obligations
laid down in the UE Regulation 2016/679 and in the Italian
Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Data Protection Code – “Codice
in materia di protezione dei dati personali”), according to
acknowledges and specifically declares to have read and
10. MISSION AND COMMERCIAL POLICY.
- The commercial policy of Rocalè S.r.l. unipersonale
consists in selling Products on the present Website, and the
relative services, exclusively to the Users intended as
final Consumer, that is the natural person acting on the
present Website for personal purposes unrelated to his/her
own commercial, entrepreneurial or professional activity
- In case the User is not a final consumer, he/she is invited
not to use the services offered for the purchase of Products
on the present Website.
- In any case, Rocalè S.r.l. unipersonale will not accept
any purchase order proposal submitted by subjects other than
the final Consumer, as well as any other purchase order
the General Sales Conditions.
11. APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION.
or disclaimer that may be published anywhere on this
Website, as well as the relations between Rocalè S.r.l. unipersonale, owner of the Website, and the Users,
shall apply Italian Law.
- All disputes eventually arising between Rocalè S.r.l. unipersonale and any User/Customer, related to the
use of the present Website (and relative contents, materials
subject to the Italian jurisdiction under the territorial
jurisdiction of the Court of Bologna.
- In any case, we inform Users about the existence of a
specific European platform for online dispute resolution
(“ODR”) accessible at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.